Gone with the wind, like dust.
I was just wondering:
Have you once in a while think about me, 'cause I do.
Have you try to talk to me once in while, 'cause I do.
Have you ever want to meet me to catch a movie, 'cause I do.
There's so many things that I want to do but I doubt I'll be given a chance.
Sometimes when the person you truly wants to be with, left your network, is like dust in the wind, gone and never to be found.
Loved and take care.
Have you once in a while think about me, 'cause I do.
Have you try to talk to me once in while, 'cause I do.
Have you ever want to meet me to catch a movie, 'cause I do.
There's so many things that I want to do but I doubt I'll be given a chance.
Sometimes when the person you truly wants to be with, left your network, is like dust in the wind, gone and never to be found.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home